IE Federated Register Services
· All EP patents granted and designating Ireland since 1 August 1992
· The Register is updated on a daily basis
· Availability of file inspection – no; only by visiting the Intellectual Property Office of Ireland library
· URL to national register - https://eregister.ipoi.gov.ie/PTRegNr.aspx
· Availability of deep linking to national register from FRS – yes
Contents provided via FRS
IEPO - Contents
Lapsed, Surrendered, Expired, Revoked,
|EP application, e.g. EP95250091
|Granted EP patent, e.g. EP0678348
|Current proprietor and proprietor at time of grant
|No specific invalidation date exists, but a date about the effective legal date in relation to the non-valid status (patent withdrawn; patent revoked; patent lapsed; patent expired; etc.) is displayed.
|Not in force since
|Date from when this patent is no longer in force.
|Renewal fees last paid
|Date of the last renewal fee payment.
|Register last uploaded
|Date when the patent details were last updated.
|Basic information about any related SPC application is contained in the Patent Register. More detailed information on the SPC application can be found by going to the SPC Register.
On the Intellectual Property Office of Ireland website links are also provided to the following:
· Journal of the Intellectual Property Office of Ireland (published fortnightly)
· The European Patent Register
· An SPC Excel spreadsheet containing information on all Irish SPCs
· WIPO Patentscope